By Samuel S. Epstein, Randall Fitzgerald
But do shoppers relatively comprehend what they’re utilizing to their faces and our bodies of their quests for early life and wonder? Do they understand the wellbeing and fitness hazards they’re taking by way of easily making use of lipstick, face moisturizer or deodorant? poisonous attractiveness items litter the cabinets at retail shops in all places, and shoppers don’t recognize the avoidable hazards they’re taking by means of following an easy good looks regimen.
Written through Dr. Samuel S. Epstein, a founder and chairperson of the melanoma Prevention Coalition, Healthy Beauty offers the lowdown on salon security, future health dangers hiding in daily items, how we placed our kids at risk and extra. Healthy Beauty also will teach you and your loved ones on simply applied ideas by using numerous confident alternatives.
In Healthy Beauty, you are going to learn:
• How good looks items can impact your kids sooner than they’re born
• The brutal carelessness manufacturers use whilst developing items for girls and children
• the hazards taken if you happen to step right into a salon
• pollutants in men’s items akin to deodorant, cologne and aftershave
• tips to guard yourself and your loved ones through analyzing labels and determining possibly harmful ingredients
Through the aid of Dr. Epstein and Healthy Beauty, you could provide yourself with protection from the potential long term results of an easy good looks product.