By Russell Dyer
When you must locate the fitting SQL key-phrase or MySQL patron command-line alternative without delay, flip to this handy reference, recognized for a similar velocity and adaptability because the approach it covers so completely. MySQL is full of such a lot of services that the chances of remembering a selected functionality or assertion on the correct second are beautiful slender. With MySQL in a Nutshell, you get the main points you would like, day in and trip, in a single concise and very good geared up book.
the hot variation comprises all of the instructions and programming details for model 5.1, together with new positive factors and language interfaces. It's perfect for an individual utilizing MySQL, from newcomers who have to wake up to hurry to complicated clients who need a convenient reference. like every O'Reilly Nutshell references, it's effortless to exploit and hugely authoritative, written through the editor of the MySQL wisdom Base at MySQL AB, the author and proprietor of MySQL.
within, you'll locate:
* an intensive connection with MySQL statements, features, and administrative utilities
* numerous instructional chapters to aid rookies get started
* Programming language APIs for personal home page, Perl, and C
* short tutorials in the beginning of every API bankruptcy to assist a person, despite adventure point, comprehend and grasp unexpected territory
* New chapters on replication, triggers, and saved procedures
* lots of new examples of ways MySQL is utilized in practice
* worthy tips on how to assist you get during the so much tough subjects
even if you use MySQL in a mission-critical, heavy-use setting or for functions which are extra modest, this ebook places a wealth of easy-to-find info at your fingertips, saving you loads of hours of trial and blunder and tedious on-line looking. If you're able to benefit from every little thing MySQL has to supply, MySQL in a Nutshell has accurately what it takes.